Twitter Flock for WordPress: multiple accounts tweets with style
Twitter Flock is WordPress plugin for showing multiple accounts tweets with different color scheme for every account. Also, there are setting allowing you to control how your tweets will look like and will they cache or not.
One of the things that make this plugin different form other are tabs above Twitter Flock box. This tab shows accounts avatars so visitors can click on them and see only tweets from that account.
With Twitter Flock you can:
– show tweets from multiple accounts or only one account,
– cache tweets for faster page load,
– set different color scheme for every user,
– show only tweets with defined hash tag,
– link url inside of tweets,
– display tab with accounts avatars so visitors can select which account tweets wants to see,
You should follow those steps in order to install Twitter Flock on you WordPress:
1. Upload `twitter-flock` directory to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
3. Add this <?php include (ABSPATH . ‘/wp-content/plugins/twitter-flock/twitter-flock.php’); ?> in header of your template
4. Put <?php TwitterFlock(); ?> in your template on place where you want Twitter Flock to show tweets or
5. Drag widget on your sidebar
6. Set options on admin panel
Twitter Flock, beside standard options, have and some not-so-standard features.
My favorite feature and main reason why I made this plugin is possibility to show only tweets with chosen hash tag and remove that hash tag from tweets. So, now on workshop.rs I can show only those tweets that I select with #ws hash tag and I will not bother you with rest of my tweets.
Another cool feature is tab bar above Twitter Flock box so your visitor can choose only tweets from selected account. Also, you can choose different colors for background and text for every user separately.
* Header title
* Option for exclude jQuery in case of conflict
* Sidebar widget
* No need for inlude line in header
* Fixes problem with new avatar appereance
» Trackbacks and pingbacks click to expand
Google Buzz ER: Google Buzz for WordPress
Yesterday Google announced new service, Google Buzz, a new way to share updates, photos, videos and more, and start conversations about the things you find interesting. Today you can have Google Buzz posts on your WordPress site. Google Buzz Er is WordPress plugin for showing public Google Buzz posts for selected Google account. All you […]
Gradienter: Add gradient to elements
Last night I started to work on WordPress theme for blog and I got an idea that every post should have their own background color and that maybe those colors can be in gradient. Since that that’s very boring to do manually, I’ve decide to write jQuery plugin which will do that job. Gradienter is […]
Animated Progress Bar in 4 lines of jQuery
Progress bars are really useful to indicate to user that something happens and when it will be approximately done. They are useful on page where assets should be preloaded before page is shown to user. That’s why is important that progress bar code is light weight so it can be loaded really fast at the […]
mooBarGraph: AJAX graph for MooTools
mooBarGraph is AJAX graph plugin for MooTools which support two types of graphs, simple bar and stacked bar graph. This plugin made graph from your JSON data and is compatible with all major browsers including IE6. This is jqBarGraph on steroids. It have almost all jqBarGraph possibility, plus some new features, like url bars, info […]